Quinoa and baby spinach burgers
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup flour
- ½ diced onion
- ¼ cup. olive oil
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. SOW CHIA OIL
- 4 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, stir-fry the onion, until transparent, and garlic with olive oil, add salt and pepper.
- Add the stir-fry, quinoa, lemon juice, baby spinach, breadcrumbs, and oregano to a bowl and mix all the ingredients until a moldable dough is left.
- Store the mixture in the refrigerator and let it stand for 20 minutes to harden.
- Once the frame time has passed, take out the dough and shape the burgers.
- Mix the two oils (chia and olive) and, using a brush, spread both sides of the hamburger; this will help them to become crispy and golden.
- Roast the hamburgers on the grill for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.