- 1 lbs of fresh pumpkin in pieces
- 4 slices. white bread
- 1 can of coconut milk
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. SOW CHIA OIL
- 1 onion or leek cut into small squares
- 2 garlic cloves finely cut
- Salt for taste
- In a pot with high walls, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic. Cook until onion is soft and transparent.
- Add the squash, season with a little salt and stir-fry until soft. Then, add the coconut milk and let it boil over high heat.
- Once it is boiling, lower it to medium heat until the pumpkin is cooked.
- With the help of a blender, process the soup and pass it through a sieve. Heat it again in the pot and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Cut the edges of the bread and cut it into 1cm x 1cm cubes. Mix it with olive oil and salt to taste. Brown the croutons in the oven at 350 ° F for 7 minutes.
- Serve the cream in a bowl with croutons and fresh dill. Finish with a stream of chia oil on the plate.
Servings: 2-4 servings
Preparation time: 45 minutes