- 500 gr SOW CHIA PASTA
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- ½ cup cooked green beans
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons CHIA SOW OIL
- Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta, stir well and cook until al dente, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil, add all the vegetables including the garlic, add salt to taste and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the vegetables and toss well. Transfer to a serving bowl and scatter the basil on top. Sprinkle with the SOW Chia oil and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 20 minutes