- 2 cups, oat flour or whole-wheat flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca, wheat, or oat flour
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 pinch salt (unspecified amount)
- 1 tablespoon, turmeric
- 3 tablespoons, SOW Chia Oil
- 3 tablespoons, olive oil
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds (sesame, sunflower, pumpkin)
- Filtered, warm water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add all flour, salt, and turmeric. Mix well.
- Add chia oil and olive oil and stir until incorporated. Then, add the seeds.
- Add warm water, little by little, until the mix forms a dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until it is about ⅛ inch thick.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Once cool, cut into crackers with your hands.