- 2 eggs
- 22 ml oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 28 grams cocoa
- 280 ml SOW Chia Chocolate Milk
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 85 g brown sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- In a bowl, add the eggs, oil, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa.
- Add the chia drink into the mix and stir again.
- Add maple syrup, brown sugar and mix again.
- Finally add the flour to the bowl and mix until it is homogeneous without dry parts.
- Arrange the mixture in a baking pan for 30 minutes with the oven previously preheated to 350º F.