- 2 cups. precooked couscous
- 2 cups. freshly boiled water
- ½ cup. tomatoes chopped into squares
- ½ cup. cucumber chopped into squares, without seeds
- ½ cup. avocado chopped into squares
- ½ cup. cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup. fresh mint leaves
- 1/8 cup. nuts mix
- 1/cup. pitter olives
- ¼ cup. lemon juice
- 1/8 cup. SOW CHIA OIL
- Salt and pepper
- Place the couscous in a bowl and add the freshly boiled water; let it stand, covered and without stirring, until the water is completely absorbed (5 to 7 minutes).
- While the water is absorbing, finely chop the cilantro and mint leaves.
- Once the couscous is cold, separate the possible lumps that have formed with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and season with lemon juice, SOW CHIA OIL, salt and pepper to taste.
Preparation time: 20min.
Servings: 4 portions