- 500g lentils, boiled and soft
- 4 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tbsp SOW CHIA OIL
- 1 ½ onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic paste (you can replace it with garlic liquefied in oil)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp chia booster
- ½ cup (25g) chia flour
- 4 tbsp cold water
- Place the lentils, once they are cold, in the blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- In a bowl knead the carrots and lentils until they are completely joined.
- In a pan heat the oil, fry the onion and garlic paste until it becomes transparent but not golden brown.
- Season with salt, oregano, pepper and cumin, and mix again.
- Dissolve Chia Booster/Chia Plus Shake and Chia Flour/Chia and Flax Baker in four tablespoons of cold water. Add them to the mixture and knead again.
- Shape the burgers as you like or use a kettledrum to shape. Take to the refrigerator, about an hour, so that the dough is tightened.
- Serve them in olive oil and fry them over medium heat for two minutes on each side. You can also prepare them on the grill.
: 35min. Servings
: 12-16 burgers