- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or baking powder
- 3/4 cup whole cane sugar, panela (brown sugar), or coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons of SOW Chia Milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, baking soda, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder. Mix.
- Add the flour and mix until you obtain a homogeneous, even mixture.
- Add the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Put the mixture in a greased baking pan or a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean without sticking. Let it cool and serve.