- 1 eggplant, sliced in half
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of SOW Chia Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Sweet paprika, to taste
- Make diagonal cuts in both halves of the eggplant without cutting the skin.
- Place the eggplants in the microwave for about four minutes.
- Scoop out the pulp with a spoon, get rid of the skin.
- Place the eggplant pulp into a blender with the lemon juice, salt and chia oil. Blend until creamy.
- Place the eggplant hummus into a container and leave to cool.
- To serve drizzle with oil and sweet paprika to taste. Serve with bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.