- 1 cup Original Chia Milk
- 1/3 cup ripe mango or pineapple
- 1 cup spinach and kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon soaked sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Peeled ginger, to taste
- Ice, to taste
- Alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- Place the pineapple, ginger, kale, spinach, and pumpkin seeds in a juicer or blender with ice and Chia Milk.
- Mix until well blended.
- Serve in a glass and add the alfalfa sprouts if desired.
Serving Size: 8 oz. (240 ml)
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 326mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Omega-3: 1776 mg