We are LOVING this Coriander Eggless Mayonnaise with Chia.
How to prepare?
- 200 cc (1 cup) of milk at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Chia Oil SOW
- 200 cc (1 cup) of vegetal oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped or crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 20 g fresh chopped cilantro leaves (save some to decorate)
- Salt to taste
- Place in a bowl the milk at room temperature (cool water will curd the mayonnaise).
- With a hand blender begin to liquefy while adding, continuously, chia and vegetable oils until it forms a thick sauce with the consistency of a mayonnaise.
- Add the garlic, cumin, pepper, oregano, cilantro leaves and salt. Blend again.
- Garnish with reserved coriander leaves.
Preparation time: 15-20 min.