- 4 very ripe bananas
- 150 g. or 1 cup of wholemeal flour
- 50 g. of CHIA PROTEIN SOW
- 200 g. or 1 cup of brown sugar
- 50 g. or 4 tbsp. of bitter cocoa powder
- ½ tbsp. of bicarbonate
- 2 tbsp. of CHIA OIL SOW
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 100 g. of chopped nuts
- WHITE CHIA SOW (optional)
- Let preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Smash the bananas with a fork and then store them in the refrigerator.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, then place the ground banana, split nuts, CHIA OIL SOW and coconut oil.
- Once everything is mixed, place the mixture in a mold and leave it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- The brownie should come out moist, it is its ideal consistency. To decorate place a few spoonfuls of WHITE CHIA SEEDS SOW. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes