- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Chia Milk
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Switch the oven on at 180 degrees
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogenous mix.
- Place the mix into a mold lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until it is baked.
- Leave it to cool before serving.
Nutrition facts: Servings: 11 slides
Serving: 1 slice
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 119mg | Fiber: 3g | | Omega-3:155 mg | Calcium: 46mg |