VEGETABLES AND CAMEMBERT CHEESE PASTA
- 1 pack. SOW CHIA SPAGHETTI
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup. fresh peas
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ cup zucchini trimmed and cut into matchsticks
- ½ yellow pepper sliced lengthwise paper-thin
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 150 g. camembert cheese
- 2 tbsp. SOW CHIA OIL
- In a pot with boiled salted water with a drizzle of olive oil, place the SOW SPAGHETTI and cook them for about 8 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic, peas, spinach, zucchini, salt and pepper; stir them occasionally until sautéed, about 10 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are ready, incorporate the spaghetti and mix well.
- Serve and add the sliced camembert cheese and SOW CHIA OIL on top.