- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup carrot, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 ½ cloves garlic, minced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup unsweetened chia milk
- 2 cups water
- Salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic; cook and stir until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water, and salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are very tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from the heat and puree soup in a blender. Add chia milk and stir.
- Return soup to the heat and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition per serving:
Calories: 147/Protein: 3g/Carbohydrates: 25g /Fiber: 3.7g /Sugars: 4.6g /Fat: 4g/ Sodium: 1237mg /Omega-3: 190mg