- 1/2 cup Original SOW Chia Milk
- 2 ½ cups of chopped pumpkin
- 1 cup of chopped carrot
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- A small piece of ginger
- 1/2 onion or 1 spring onion
- Filtered water, to taste
- Pumpkin seeds
- Drizzle of oil
- Place the vegetables, ginger, salt and pepper in a pot along with ½ cup of SOW Original Chia Milk, filtered water until the vegetables are covered.
- Add salt and pepper, boil for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and process in a blender.
- Decorate with toasted pumpkin seeds and drizzle with oil.