This dressing is perfect to eat with your fresher salads!
- 2 tbsp. SOW CHIA OIL 🛒 Buy Now
- 2 tsbp. soy sauce, or if you want it to be gluten free, add coconut aminos
- ½ medium tomato, ideally Pomarola
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tsbp. honey
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp. of rice vinegar
- Place all the ingredients in your blender, or if you prefer use a hand blender, and whisk them until you achieve a uniform consistency.
- This dressing is ideal to enjoy with a mix of green leaves, cucumber, quinoa or couscous.
Servings: 1 serving
Preparation time: 10 minutes