- 2 cups of instant oatmeal
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut flakes (or shredded coconut)
- ½ cup nuts (walnuts, almonds, hazelnut, pistachio)
- ¼ cup SOW Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup dried fruits (cranberries, raisins, Turkish apricot, prunes)
- Mix oats, honey, oil, coconut, and nuts in a bowl. Mix until well-combined.
- Spread the mixture on waxed paper and place it in a pre-heated oven at 356 °F for 25 to 30 minutes. Stir occasionally to achieve an even toast.
- Once the mixture cools, add the Chia Seeds and dried fruits.
- Serve with fresh fruit, Chia Milk, and honey.
- Store the rest of the granola in an airtight jar.