A combination of flavors that you never imagined but that’ll make you fall in love!
Wash the burgul wheat, until it’s transparent, and soak it in 3 cups of water for two hours to hydrate.
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- In a bowl place the ground meat, the burgul wheat, parsley, salt and pepper; knead until a homogeneous mixture of the ingredients is formed.
- Shape the meatballs and roll them in the SOW CHIA BOOSTER and breadcrumbs to coat evenly.
- Grease your baking tray with SOW CHIA OIL and place the meatballs.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the meatballs are completely golden brown.
Servings: 4 servings
Preparation time: 1 hour Total time: 3 hours