2 1/2 cups orange lentils, boiled
1 cup carrots, grated
2 tbsp oil
½ cup onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp SOW CHIA FLOUR
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan heat the oil, fry the onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl, add the mixture, the lentils and carrots. Mix everything together.
3. Grind the mixture until the ingredients are partially ground.
4. Add the chia flour and mix again.
5. Shape the burgers. Take to the refrigerator so that the mixture tightens.
6. Dip them in olive oil and fry until golden brown. You can also bake them for 20 minutes.