Simple but delicious, with fresh and colorful ingredients.
- 1 pack SOW pasta
- 500gr cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 400gr baby carrots sliced
- 300gr diced cooked broccoli
- 250gr black olives sliced
- 200gr Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 onion diced
- Balsamic Vinaigrette to taste
In a large pot, boil 4 quarts of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 to 12 minutes.Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- Once the pasta is ready, bring it to a large bowl and mix with all the other ingredients.