- ¼ c (50 g) oatmeal
- 4 tbsp (40 g) coconut
- ⅓ c (70 g) pitted dates
- 3 tbsp (25 g) bitter cocoa
- 3 tbsp (30 g) maple syrup sugar free
- 2 tbsp. (20 g) SOW CHIA PROTEIN
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor, mix the oatmeal and 25 g of coconut for 15 seconds or until they are completely ground.
- Incorporate the remaining ingredients and process until a homogeneous and moist dough is obtained.
- Using your hands, shape the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Spread the remaining coconut on a plate and roll the balls in it to cover evenly.
Per serving: (4 bite balls / 44 g)
Total fat: 12 g
Omega-3 fat: 900 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 10 g
Protein: 9 g