CHIA PROTEIN BAR
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 2 cups dates
- ¼ cup SOW CHIA FLOUR
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Crush the walnuts and almonds in a food processor until well ground.
Place them in a bowl and reserve.
- Place the dates in the processor and process until obtaining a paste.
- Add the date paste to the bowl of walnuts and ground almonds.
- Add the SOW CHIA FLOUR, vanilla essence, salt and cocoa, and mix everything.
- In a rectangular or square mold, put aluminum foil and add the mixture. Press until the entire mold is covered evenly.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Then unmold and cut into bars.