Banana and Chia pancakes
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal
- ½ ground banana
- 6-8 drops sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsps. of SOW BLACK CHIA SEEDS
- Oil for taste
- In a blender or food processor, incorporate all the ingredients. You will get a slightly dense dough.
- Heat the pan, over medium heat, with a little oil. You can spread it using a napkin.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of the dough in the center of the pan, without scattering or moving, and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn around and wait 1-2 more minutes.
- Repeat until the mixture is finished.
- Accompany them with cream, chocolate, honey and/or berries.
: 10min. Servings
: 3 pancakes