Banana and Chia Muffins
- 3 to 4 bananas (1 ½ cup)
- ¼ cup. coconut oil, solid or melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup yogurt, ideally coconut flavored
- 1/2 cup. coconut sugar
- ¼ cup SOW Black Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ cup. whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 muffins paper cups
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put the paper molds on a baking sheet.
- Crush the bananas with a fork until they are well ground.
- Put the bananas in a bowl and add the coconut oil, vanilla essence, eggs, and yogurt. Mix, beating with a hand mixer, until well incorporated.
- Add coconut sugar and SOW BLACK CHIA SEEDS to the mixture. Add again with the hand mixer until well mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients; whole wheat flour, sodium bicarbonate, salt, and cinnamon, and continue incorporating until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally, fill the paper molds with the mixture and bake for 30 - 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Unmold and wait for them to cool before consuming.